Chicago Innovation Exchange Phase II
1463 E. 53rd St. Chicago, IL 60615
11,345 SF in total sq ft gut rehab and interior build-out in Chicago's Hyde Park
- An ornate terra-cotta cornice and bold, modern canopy offer CIE members a welcoming introduction to the building’s striking architecture.
- Early 20th century building now showcases a full masonry façade restoration.
- Phase II of the Chicago Innovation Exchange - the University of Chicago's designated location for faculty and students to share entrepreneurial ideas
- Digital fabrication lab designed for rapid prototyping.
- State-of-the-art amenities bridge the gap between physical and digital design and include 3D printers, laser and vinyl cutters and spray booth
- Dedicated space designed specifically for energy and water research.