Cicero Corporate Center
5900 West Odgen Avenue, Cicero, Illinois
Construction of a new 36’ clear height, industrial speculative facility on an 18-acre parcel of land in Cook County in Cicero, Illinois
- Close proximity to I-290, I-90, I-55 and both Chicago Midway International Airport and O’Hare International Airport
- State-of-the-art facility that will span 300,000+ square feet upon completion.
- Designed with adaptable configurations to accommodate multiple tenants today and well into the future, featuring 50 dock positions, expandable to 66
- Demolition of the existing slabs as required for the project and removal of buried foundations and slabs
- Building envelope materials consist of insulated, load-bearing, precast concrete wall panels, structural steel, glass and glazing, canopies at entryways and a 45 mil, fully-ballasted EPDM roofing system.
- 3000 amp, 277/480 volt, 3-phase, 4-wire electrical service to the building.