251 Exploration Drive, City of Monroe, OH
State-of-the-art facility that will span 755,911 square feet upon completion, making it the largest 36’ clear height warehouse facility in the greater Cincinnati area to date.
- High quality facility with adaptable configurations to accommodate multiple tenants today and well into the future
- Featuring 80 dock positions, expandable to 139
- Building envelope materials consist of thermal insulated concrete tilt wall panels, structural steel, glass curtain walls, canopies at entryways and a TPO induction weld roofing system with R-22 insulation
- Construction of a new 36’ clear height industrial speculative facility on a 51-acre parcel of land in Warren County in Monroe, Ohio + Convenient access to I-75 and close proximity to I-71, I-275 and I-675
- Designed to accommodate any number of tenants including (but not limited to) ecommerce and logistics companies, distributors and manufacturers
- High quality facility with adaptable configurations to accommodate multiple tenants today and well into the future, featuring 80 truck dock positions, expandable to 139